Old November 17th 03, 11:29 PM
Steveo

(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free
Newsgroup)

wrote:
You don't dictate terms, I do, faggotboy. Meet me in the
marsh
next
Cedar Pt. golf course or stay home and fondle your weenie
like

the
mewling sissyqueen you are.

Not to worry, fatboy. I wouldn't miss it for the world..too
bad
you
won't
have the spine to show up and take your beating like a man.

No worries here. The fact that you think you are going to be

wearing a
winter coat during a rumble speaks volumes about your lack of
experience, pink muffin.

Rumble? I hit you, you hit ground..two hits. The fact that you
claim to be wearing a t shirt in late November tells me you're
talking out

your
ass, and won't show up. What are you gonna be driving, liar?

You **** up my car and then run away. I don't think so ****boy.
The marsh at 11 and be prepared.

Bring Kathy, you'll need help getting home. Don't make me go out
there for nothing. SHOW UP!

Boy genius moped ate the hook.

Almost, but -YOU- were afraid to be blamed as a no-show, and let the
cat out of the bag. No surprise there, punk.

The only reason you didn't eat the hook as far as meeting in real life
goes is that I pointed out how frigging stupid you were. Your idiocy
shines through as usual by not checking out the poster's IP.
Duuuuuuuuh.

**** you dogie. Your ip ain't even on your email, ya chicken****. You
knew damn well I'd be euclid ave bound after you didn't show, so you
pulled the plug to save your fat ass.

Deal with it, chicken****. Tell Kathy we say hey.

Muhahahaha.