Old March 22nd 04, 02:29 PM
jaroslav lipka

Richard Clark wrote in message

Hi Jaro,

That is a presumption not supported by any evidence much less
observable in your correspondence. You respond as a social critic
often, and to take me to task for that same office exposes your having
little talent for it.

I must admit it does not come naturaly, I do tend to struggle a bit.

As a social critic, you should examine the quality of your education
closer. For instance, English is one of the few, if not only,
languages that distinguishes and capitalizes the first person pronoun
- I.

Fair dinkum!

To a social examiner, the persistent usage of the lower case i
would suggest problems of either self perception, or over exposure to
the works of e.e. cummings.

None of the above, just put it down to a basic education and a lack
of observation when reading other posts, but I thank you for "your"
observation and I assure you I will get it right in future. Have
checked out e.e. cummings but I'm not one for poetry thanks.

Your support of Art certainly serves to relieve your
boredom - one of those decadent Old World problems of ennui?

You are right again, boredom is a killer,

Jaro, please don't let this dissuade you from more entries here, their
quality heightens the contrast to real participation.

Thank you for your invitation, I am happy to continue to post but
as I pointed out it does not come naturaly, so I will have to ration
them out. Is that ok with you?.

Let's just say your prejudice has the same weight as Art's proofs

you
fail to comprehend - could we say Ætherial

Oh dear! thats the second time I have had to check my dictionary in
this post. My interpretation of that is a bit "Airy Fairy"

G'Day Richard
I limit myself to learning one new word a day, so if
you decide to reply please don't over do it, thanks.

Jaro.