Old November 18th 03, 06:00 PM
Steveo

(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
N8WWM
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote
in message . com...
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free
Newsgroup)

wrote:
You don't dictate terms, I do, faggotboy. Meet me in the marsh

next
Cedar Pt. golf course or stay home and fondle your weenie like

the
mewling sissyqueen you are.

Not to worry, fatboy. I wouldn't miss it for the world..too bad

you
won't
have the spine to show up and take your beating like a man.

Dogie got scared and emailed me to call it off. He's a pussy.

N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"

N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"

Kathy is a ****
Kathy is a ****
Kathy is a ****
Kathy is a ****