Old November 25th 03, 02:25 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote:
Crimson Tide wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Crimson Tide wrote:
Hopefully Richard "Troll Cranium alias anonymous Troll, dies a

slow
death in his slep tonite, That would make my evening. No ****.

Why?

He is a asshole who talks ****,

We all talk **** from time to time, including you.

lies and trolls remains an anonymous

You're George Busch, right?

pussy and never backs up anything he says with proof.

You mean like doug does with his qrz page?

As I said i hope he
we come on here tommorow and he never wakes up from his sleep at

his age
it could just happen.

You aint no spring chicken either, be very carful of what you wish

for.

In fact he is starting to realy sound like
landshark,

You need to get over your Landshark obsession, he's ok in my book. He
doesn't brag, he doesn't flame, he's just another CBer.

perhaps he is him they both cry and cry that I have aol yet i
keep posting from this isp why would I need aol I tell it like it

is from
this isp just fine Now go **** yourself too.

You nym shift so much that I really don't believe anything you post
anymore. Yore bad.

Please try to be nice to us older CB'er's, no matter what doug trys
to rope you into doing.

Stevie, your faggotry knows no limits and you ought to be lauched off
the earth like a satellite along with you liquid lipped pal ****hed.

Here is what I'm going to do for Thanksgiving. I am making a cardboard
sign with a picture of a gay anal fag on it and labeling it "STEVE
PARKS, BUTT PUMPER" and while I am watching the game every once in a
while I'll go out and **** on the sign. How's that, fagass?