Old November 27th 03, 05:27 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Hey Steviefag, for all yer cryin and runnin yer mouth about

"george"
you are one ****ed up motherhumpin hypocrite of a fag buffoon. Do

you
see the AKC posting info about ****hed's wife? Or yours? Then why

all
of a sudden do you feel the need to drag in innocent parties into

the
newsgroup cesspool you've created? You know you operate radio
illegally, but you get ****ed when someone calls you on it. You and
that moron Landfag and his sissy sidekick ****hed can't handle

being
told what is, so you act like victims. You ain't fooling anybody
dinkwad.

You better start being nice to me now, or I might turn up the heat
on your fowl ass. Or just leave.

You better leave if you know what's good for you, you fruitloop. I'm
done listening to your gayified mewling. You want action, you got it.
Name the time, place and date, and this time there'll be no QRZ
funnies to give you a last minute bailout plan.