Old November 28th 03, 03:48 PM
Twistedhed

From:
(Citizens=A0For=A0A=A0Keyclown-Free=A0Newsgroup)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
There is a difference. When N3CVJ says he knows a cber busted in Philly,
but goes blank on details when questioned, that would be properly
contsrued a lie, and in no way can be interpreted as an opinion, such as
my statement can. Another example may be found in his statement that he
was intimately familiar with N8's bust. Again, he clammed up when gently
prodded for details concerning a topic "he" brought to us. That you seek
to infer otherwise illustrates your own agenda.

And this is from a guy who accuses others of

being "ate up" with obsession!

You and I are like elephants, but in differing manner. To remember and
place in proper perspective one who maliciously lies is not an
obsession, rather a precaution. When one is found to be fabricating lies
for a personal malicious agenda, whatever they say is compromised. I
never forget. Deal with it.