Old November 29th 03, 03:30 AM
Randy

"WG" wrote in message
news:0NSxb.67762$oN2.19976@edtnps84...
I would say that it sounds like he is running outside the law. One thing I
must say is not to approach him. Take a look around your neighbourhood for
CB antennas on houses and see if cutting the coax cable takes him off the
air for a while. If not then you got the wrong place so just try the next
one. He must be quite close to you to do that kind of damage. When you do
find the right place an Ark-welder attached to his cable cranked to full
should then fix the problem for good. I believe in self policing before
going to the feds.

And you are no less than a complete moron. Have you ever been shot? Do you
really think the drivel you posted is good advice?

Please, no one take this jackass seriously!