Old November 29th 03, 04:28 PM
Methuselah Jones

Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of
Legal Radio of rec.radio.cb make plain:

Methuselah Jones wrote in
. 97.132:

Is there anything I can do? I've considered seeing if I can find
someone who has a CB I can borrow, find out what channel(s) he's
transmitting on, and ask him politely to knock it off.

They will refuse. It is pointless to politely ask them to stop. He
may become hostile

Well, I figure it couldn't hurt to try; if he does get hostile, he
doesn't know who I am any more than I know who he is.

Failing that, is there any legal action I can take? Should I report
it he http://www.fcc.gov/eb/AmaCmpl.html or is that just for Ham
radio?

Go to somewhere else on the FCC site to complain.

Where elsewhere? That was the only reporting place I found (granted, I
stopped looking after I found it).

--
Methuselah
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because