Old December 1st 03, 12:27 AM
Richard Cranium

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message om...
(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
What a morning! It was great to tag some young regulars out there
today,,,,,,smokin' the sausage,,,17 cocks in less than 2 hours,,,coulda done
much better, but Steve Parks was in there and everyone and their brother
was trying to tag him in the Hershey Highway side. Sure was great to rim you guys
today. Hey 102 MN, where the hell were you today, bud? All your neigbors
were in my asshole today for the duration. Upstate New York was pounding my anus dry
today, and I took it to 27 inches, but forgot who it was I was supposed to
be giving a rimjob to,,,,that's why I'm called Twithed. Shooting sperm in my face, between Gator
and Charlie (LOL), the 'pile had my ass locked up...only one Texas guys spunk
made it across my facetoday and yes, he is a glory hole reg,,,and he is
large....not sure if I gave head back to him or not! So sorry about
biting the crank like that, but honestly, I couldn't
feel you and didn't even know you were inside me until New Hampshire talked
to you. At that point I was the original cocksukker from days of old,
but it still sounded like I was a screamin faggot in a truckstop. (shrug) Breakin' the prostitution laws with my ass, sheriff!

That's why everyone calls you DouGay! Can't post anything on topic or
useful. Just your lame homo agenda.

Not in this NG I won't, faggotface. You keykweenz are dick sucking
pieces of **** and should be continually reminded of it. Tough **** if
you don't like it. You can't do a ****ing thing about it, nut slurper.
Deal with it.

As I've pointed out befo You're the only one here with any
knowledge of such things, Georgie-girl. You are Queenie.

It's obvious who the "dick sucking pieces of ****" are. What is not
obvious is why you and DouGay need to be continually reminded of it!

So why are you replying for DouGay "repeaterjammer" Adairierre? Did
pervert appoint you as his spokeswoman?