Old March 23rd 04, 07:27 PM
bunnydawg

Thanks to all that replied. Darn J it's not freeware. I'm on a limited
budget (ok so i'm poor) But i'll play around with the program for a month.
Looks good though.
Robert
VE3 something or other

"J Tabor" wrote in message
news
Hi,

You already received good answers. However, may I offer one tool for your
assistance GeoAlert Wizard
www.taborsoft.com

de ku5s

--
email sent to:
is discarded without being seen.
"bunnydawg" wrote in message
. ..
Sometimes the only reason i open my mouth is to change feet but here

goes.
What measurement is indicitive of good propagation.
Solar Flux level or Solar storm activity ( i think it's called)
May sunspots which might be solar flux. Heck i'm confused. I guess

what
i'm looking for is a simple answer to what is to me a complex thing.

Years
ago when i first go my license propagation wasn't a question because it

was
always good. Now i need to know when it's good and i'm unsure what i

should
me looking for.
Robert
VE3 something or other.