Old December 1st 03, 10:21 PM
Steveo

Keith Hosman wrote:
On 01 Dec 2003 17:07:31 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Keith Hosman wrote:
There are rumors that Julie Andrews did a concert for AARP.

-snip-

Good one Keith. Did you heal up from that nasty flu?

I am doing better, not completely over it yet. Coughed up 90% of my
lungs. Ever notice how bad things happen in 2-3? Found out that my
grandmother (only surviving grandparent) had a stroke last week in
addition to my being sick, wonder what will happen next :/

73 de Keith

Bummer. The 3 thing usually rings true, like you said. I hate
coughing up a lung when I'm sick..I always make sure it's not
my liver first tho..

Best wishes and prayers for your Grandmother.