Old August 8th 03, 06:49 AM
ketalar

Tnx fer info.
Different setup here : the antenna is only 3 to 5 feet over the computer,
which could explain the hash...
I have the same problem at home, where the TR-7 is just behind the CRT.
Ferrite over all leads helps only a little. Last nite I fed the window
frame in the middle and, yes, the S-meter jumped 2 points up !
To avoid hash I had to put the coax away from the screen.
Best regards to all,

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:36:58 GMT, Richard Clark wrote:
...the antenna is about 50 feet away with ferrites protecting it. I also
use
the receiver on FM for stations about 10 miles away. No noise there
either.