Old December 3rd 03, 04:52 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip
In addition, if you
knew anthing about the law, you would know my giving you explicit
permission
to such absolves you completely,,

That works for me.......

This morning I pondered all the crap Twisty has spewed here, such as accusations
of child abuse and homosexuality, posting phone numbers with instructions on how
not to get traced, etc; and of all that harassment was initiated not only as
Twisty but as numerous other anonymous nics. The harassment wasn't limited to
posters in this newsgroup, but extended to people he pulled into his delusions
that never even posted here before, such as Glenn Sparks, Ben Lee and N7VCF. His
abuse and harassment is well-documented in the Google groups archive. Now I'm
not going to disclose my informant, but that's no longer necessary since Twisty
was gracious enough to suggest a -second- and -independent- means of identity
verification -- ebay. For the record, all the information in this post is
available to anybody with a www browser. But first I'll link once again to the
best example of Twisty's antisocial behavior and overwhelming stupidity so it
will be apparent to all that he truly deserves what's coming to him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...yant.webtv.net

Checking out ebay, it came as no suprise that he changed his old userID of
". Fortunately he is too stupid to realize that changing
his userID doesn't change the userID of anybody else, nor does it change the
transaction numbers. Reading the feedback left to other people by the seller I
found one of Twisty's other nics, "asatboy3j8m". How can someone know this is
Twisty's account? Look at the feedback and userID histories:

Old account: "
Only feedback received: Jul. 14, 2000
Changed to: "twistedhed4dl3" on Oct. 31, 2003

Old account: "
First feedback received: Aug. 03, 2000
Changed to: "asatboy3j8m" on Oct 24, 2003

Not only was the second account created just after Twisty abandoned the first
account, but both userIDs are modified in the same manner (appending a couple
letters and digits to the old userID), and both were changed within the last 40
days. Looks like he knew this day was coming and tried in vain to cover his
tracks. Ironically, it was his paranoia that was his undoing, as the 'asatboy'
account would have gone unnoticed if it had not been changed in that manner. I'm
sure that there are more ebay userIDs he has used (and recently changed), but I
only needed one. Now some might see this information as a violation of ebay
policy, but don't forget that Twisty himself gave me permission -- more than
once -- to post the information I have. What an idiot.

Ok, now that we have a different name, a simple search on Google for "asatboy-"
turns up the following page:

That page says " is Dave McCampbell. A quick check of his ebay
feedback tends to confirm this, as the user is referred to as "Dave" by the
sellers. Also, Twisty practically shot himself in the foot yesterday when he
mentioned the "'Mac' man" without any prompting, postively linking himself with
the 'asatboy' account. IOW, Twisty is his own worst enemy!

But what else is in the feedback? Glo golfing in Clearwater! Again, a simple
search on Google for "glo golf" turns up an interesting website for a frisbee
golf course in Florida. Behold, Dave McCampbell appears on the list for missing
discs. And if that isn't enough to convince even the most narrowminded skeptics,
there is another name on the list that should be familiar to everyone -- our old
buddy Pat Murphy, aka Richard Cranium:

http://members.tripod.com/~JOHNBEHNS...stplastic.html

Looks like Twisty might have a little explaining to do to the FCC. Now, for this
year's best entertainment, let's all sit back and watch Twisty frantically try
to claw his way out of the pit he dug all by himself! Good-bye, Twisty, you
won't be missed.