Old December 3rd 03, 07:19 PM
Dave Hall

Twistedhed wrote:

I can't believe you're still bothering with him. It's a lost cause. You
could tell him that the sky is blue, and he'll turn around and claim
that you're delusional, and that everyone knows it's really cerulean.
When you then try to explain that they're the same thing, he'll then
accuse YOU of having a communication deficit, to cover the fact that HE
didn't understand it initially.
You'd do better talking to the wall. Less frustrating, and probably more
intelligent.....
Dave
"Sandbagger"
_
Hello lid N3CVJ,

Not all people suffer from the same poor attitude and malicious
lying-sydrome repeatedly displayed by yourself, Hall. It IS nice to see
you still come to Team Voob members aid whenever you can...brings a tear
to my eye for posterity...you understand....little..LOL.
Concerning the above, *you* are better off talkning to the wall. The
wall doesn't have the ability to talk back and point out your lies and
posts supporting and playing both sides of the fence in order to fan the
flames. Keep those conversations with the wall ongoing, Hall. You won't
lose anymore ISP's that way.

Dave
"Sandbagger"