Old December 4th 03, 08:33 PM
Twistedhed

RichardCranium wrote:
(You definitely are obcessed, Frank.)
_
Frank is not a well man, I cracked his psyche years ago.

_
( You're also quite wrong: I have never been and am not now Pat Murphy.
Even your buddy Georgie-girl Busch knows this.
Shows how little you (and the other rabid AKCers) actually know.)

Looks like Twisty might have a little explaining
to do to the FCC. Now, for this year's best

entertainment, let's all sit back and watch

Twisty frantically try to claw his way out of the

pit he dug all by himself! Good-bye, Twisty,

you won't be missed.

_
(You're the liar and the loser.)

Yea, he most certainly is. I liked the part where he claimed if I'm NOT
Dave, then I stole his identity,,,,,hyuk!

_
( Why don't you take your own advice and leave?)

"Cause Frank is a hypocrite. Pointing it out cracked his psyche and set
him off like N8WWM, his pal and the one he defends..
_
( The rest of us will applaud as you hit yourself in the butt with the
door on your way out. )

Shoot,,,this group knows all about Frank. He's ashamed of himself, and
rightfully so. He's a failure, even when he tries and sets forth his
best clubfoot.