Old December 5th 03, 03:13 AM
Steveo

(Richard Cranium) wrote:
(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free
Newsgroup) wrote in message
. com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
N8WWM living with convicted tax felon KC8QJP = N8WWM/hypocrite.

Took it a little too far this time dincha, spermbreath? When you're
outed....and you will be....your keyqueen fag pals are gonna disown ya
and your truckstop-cumboy career will be over.

Hell, DouGay; you've been outted for years and it doesn't bother you
any. It's you and your butt buddy Georgie-girl who are the obvious
fags, and you're the one who is the "lot lizard".

Looks like Twisty posted the truth. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset
about it!

They rumble, bumble, and stumble over most anything we post, Richard.

Truth is they know me and my town...that and a buck fifty buy's a
fresh cup of coffee out here... **** em. (they can all blow me)