Old December 5th 03, 04:42 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Richard Cranium) wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
Let it be known, from this point forward, that CB radio is -NOT- illegal; that
illegal operators are -NOT- CBers; and that there are plenty of citizens who,
despite their opinions of the current leadership, stand proud behind the US flag
and what it represents. Everyone else can suck my dick, and that includes the
Taliban, Saddam's genocidal regime, and Dave McCampbell of Clearwater, FL!!!

So now you're going to smear Mr. McCampbell like as you smeared Steve
Rogovich a year ago? Shows how stupid you really are, Frankie. Got
proof? You better be absolutely positive before you put out someone's
name like that.

It was not so long ago that YOU accused me of being N7CVF -and- N7VCF, and in
the past three years Twisty has accused me of being N7VCF, Leland Scott, Doug
Adair, Ben Lee -AND- Glenn Sparks. Now YOU, the anonymous troll known only as
Dickless Brainless, is giving ME a sermon on making sure I have proof of
TWISTY'S identity. That's what I call a 'twistedhedism'.

Let me tell you once and for all, Clyde, I am 100% positive that Twisty is Dave
McCampbell, regardless of what -you- believe or have been told by Twisty. And
here's something else to ponder, Clyde: Keep up with your twistedhedisms and you
will be next.

CB radio was never illegal, Frankie. You didn't make it so, nor did
you make illegal operators not CBers.

.....uh, what's your point, dumbass?

What the heck have you been
smoking? Or are you just stressed out from your Twisted obcession?

The flag is only a piece of cloth; a distraction in which tyrants (and
morons) wrap themselves.

Absolutely correct, a perfect example of which can be found on the American
Eagle web page.

It is the duty of a true patriot to speak out when their government is
wrong.

Where did I say anything different? Do you think that Twisty is some kind of
patriot for encouraging radio piracy, real-estate theft, beating puppies and
shooting mushroom-picking college kids? Sounds like you and Twisty have been
foraging in the same field..... or golf green!