Old December 5th 03, 06:52 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip Dave groveling for excuses

The fact of the matter is, and has always been, you mucked up when you
presented a post directed toward "C. Frank Gilliland" and insisted it
was directed at yourself...LOL. That is *your* dilemma. If you are not
N7VCF, then why are you stealing his identity?

By golly, I think you just invented a new logical fallacy -- a derivative of the
'loaded question'. It's true that have responded to posts directed at me even
when the author had incorrectly assumed that I am N7VCF based on your faulty
information. But how do I know that they were directed at me and not N7VCF?
Because HE DOESN'T POST HERE, you slobbering imbecile!!!

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----