Old December 6th 03, 07:08 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

"Landshark" wrote in message . com...
She couldn't believe the stuff you write!! She was
disgusted with the language both you and Doug use.

Maybe she ought to get a look at the stuff YOU have written....

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Anybody Working SSTV On 11?
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2000/11/11

You need a life too Fred, try having
sex with your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend........
Just leave your neighbors dog alone, he's
reserved for Leland.

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Jack Thurston, Ripoff artist (was: palomar225 back
swing HELP!)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2000/08/28

Who ****ing cares. you made you're
statement, now go away..................

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Check out 28.621. Amazing skip. Sorry I meant
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/12/01

snip
Have ****ed Christmas Joe............

The Landshark
From: The Landshark )
Subject: Why I'm not a Ham...........
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/10/29

snip
I think his point John, was that if you don't
link what you're reading, take a hike. If he is
invading on you're freq. band, then you have the
right to moan & groan about it. I personally don't
give a **** about you or most other Cb'ers. If I knew
you, or you had something to contribute other than
crying and whining about "Linear" "Outbandders" then
I might give a **** about you. But otherwise you
could die right know and I wouldn't loose a second
of sleep.
So quit you're whining about "Legalities" and contribute
something along the lines of " A superior antenna system would
serve you better than a linear" or " I don't approve of the use
of linears, but I can tell you how to get the most out of what
you have" Then a lot of others might not harp about you as
much.

You do sound just like a "HALL MONITOR BOY"

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: CBers to be reigned in...
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/10/13

snip
I would think Mr. "liners are illegal" would love this ****.
You are always whining about how "Linears are illegal" and free
banders
should be caught and fined. WHAT A ****ING HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!
Now that laws are being passed that could effect YOU, whether or
not you are doing anything wrong, you start whining. You come on
this newsgroup several months back PREACHING part 95. of the F.C.C.
and posting statements every time someone asked "About my linear"
or "how do I mod my 148" and your classic response "It's illegal
see part 95." or "It's against federal law to mod that, and big fines
and or jail" Now that they are going to pass laws that will screw you
too, you start this whining........ Go **** yourself, you live
with what's been created, whether you like it or not, but stop
being such a hypocrite and whiner.
I hate dirt bags like you and your Butt brother Joe, I would
thoroughly enjoy just keep this going for a long time..........

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: CBer's to be fined
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/10/03

snip
Nice bait .............Go **** yourself
and quit taking up bandwidth, now die ....
Thank you very much

The Landshark
From: The Landshark )
Subject: HF rig FS or trade
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/14

RFEnforcer wrote:

In article , The Landshark
writes:

SHUT UP.... GO DIE.... AGAIN.... NOT RIGHT AWAY....
BUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.........

Hate to rain on your parade, but this is not your own private little newsgroup
for you and your friends. I will be here for a long time to come. Count on
it.

Note: this address does not accept unsolicited e-mail. Please contain all
discussion regarding USENET posts to the appropriate newsgroup thread.

Oh you sound just like
a CBer. "I'll be around for ever" The last person that
said that on the air was so stupid that he was walking
on the train track while listening to his walkman. The
train was coming down the tracks, blew his horn, so
what did this "Cber, who will out live everyone" do....
Jumped over to the other track...........To which a
north bound train promptly scattered him all over
the place. The lesson we learn from this story is.......
Next time you place you're order, don't forget to say,
NO ANCHOVIES PLEASE!!!!!!

The Landshark

P.S. you're still a ****ing dick, please die now.........

From: The Landshark )
Subject: For Sale Amps and Radios
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/06

snip
There you go again,
The goo's dribbling out the side of you're
mouth again. If a radio is type accepted
for cb, than it can not be altered, then used
by a ham, or anyone, on any freq. you're An idiot.
READ THE RULES AGAIN!!!!!!! Oh
by the way......... Go **** yourself....

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: FROM WARNINGS TO ACTUAL FINES
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/06

RHOOLIGAN2 wrote:

Jeff, your posts help contribute to the perception
of "foul mouthed CBers".

And there you go categorizing again. My posts in a mature
persons mind should make them perceive nothing more than "Jeff Herrings" is
foul mouthed. Guess what? Call it an old Navy trait,
but, yes, I am foul mouthed.

Something to be proud of?

I would think he or anyone else would be
proud to serve their country in an honorable
way. You on the other hand served the Navy well
Joe ..... While the ships were in port in
San Diego, I heard you were taking care of all
the young sailors you could. Don't worry Joe,
those stretch marks around you're check can be
corrected with cosmetic surgery.

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Need help with 1st linear amp
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/05

RFEnforcer wrote:

Yes. They are for operation in the amateur radio bands. Use of an RF power
amplifier on 27Mhz CB frequencies is prohibited by law.

Note: this address does not accept unsolicited e-mail. Please contain all
discussion regarding USENET posts to the appropriate newsgroup thread.

Yes it is, and so is copulating another male in most
states is illegal too but have you stopped doing that yet?
Of course not.......

The Landshark

--

And to those last two posts I respond with twistie's favorite quote:

"Sexual inadequacies and homosexual tendencies he fails to suppress
manifest as sexual oriented insults directed toward others with whom he
feels threatens him the most (IE: his definition of what a real man is,
resulting in a state of envy, for it is an unrealistic goal of
attainment for him to regard himself as a real man, due to, more likely
than not, confusion among his own sexual identity.."

Hey, I didn't write it. But it fits.