Old December 7th 03, 12:41 AM
Landshark

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote in message
m...
"Landshark" wrote in message

. com...
"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote
in message om...
"Landshark" wrote in message

. com...
She couldn't believe the stuff you write!! She was
disgusted with the language both you and Doug use.

Maybe she ought to get a look at the stuff YOU have written....

Oh my George, that hurts!! snicker
Unlike you, I have proved beyond a reasonable
doubt that you have an AOL account and have
been trolling here using it.
The fact that you have saved all that crap
on you're hard drive proves how obsessed with
trolling this group.
You are a sorry, little, old man of a troll.
Obsessed with Mopar, Twist, Scott, Randy, Tim,
Brain, Me, Dick, anyone that doesn't agree with
you or you're racist, homophobic, harrasatory,
egotistical, foul language views.

Landshark

I am not George, nutsack.

Sure you are, but you are to thick to admit it.

I am just a person getting a kick out of
your fake crocodile tears to ISP's you are always crieing "wahhhhh
wahhhh WAHHHH those posts used foul language WAHHHH wahhhh

LOL!!! Your poor bruised ego just won't let you quit.
Besides, where did I say anything about reporting you
? You were the one that reported me
when I used your AOL screen addy.

I'm tellin"
when you have wished people dead and cursed like a drunk sailor in
this NG.

OK, I'll admit that I have. But not on dozens of posts a
day, for the past 4 plus years like you have.

Your complaints are fake just like your fake killfile is.

Not at all. I'll bet if you & Doug stopped posting for 2 weeks,
there would be virtually no arguments, and 30 to 40% of the
bs posts would stop. You can't though, you are a troll obsessed
with this group & I among numerous other here.