Old December 7th 03, 03:50 PM
Landshark

"George Busch" wrote in message ...
If it's not you, what do you care?

To make you look like an asshole for blaming innocent people

Yawn, since when have you cared for innocent people? Never!

I haven't
cared about that crap that you keep reposting
through your Comcast & AOL accounts.

You havent, hahahahahahahahahahahaha What do you call all your gay crys,

What "Gay" cry's? You are the one that's whining, you always have.

what do you call your obsession with wa3moj@aol, why would you post using
that moniker?

Why you ask? To prove once and for all that you are him. I would've
thought a person as smart as you claim to be would've figured that out.

Oh you care fag boy you bring it up at every turn you dont
talk about CB's

Pot/Kettle

you talk about how "george" is posting thu aol and your
hell bent on proving it.

Not really, I and most everyone else here have known that
for a while now.

Well assclown the joke is squarely on you. btw,
I know you or stevie queen or dave campbell is gonna tell me , Oh I
knew all along you werent george won't you. I make that prediction right
now.

Not I, you proved it with the complaints to SBC for using
your Screen address, that's proof enough.

But you have an AOL account,

Are you telling me what I have again. And you have a fetish for me n who
wear womens clothes.

One thing, an AOL account

again why
else would you have called that screen addy a
forge?

Are you wa3moj@aol? if not then it is a forge you stupid fuqq. Your Mark
Beck how can you be george busch from allentown, Pa

Nope I'm not him, I apologize for using you screen address of
George, please forgive me?

Why would I get a warning about using
your addy
?

Because you were a asshole and used someones aol email address, and they
are probably ****ing thier drawers too.

LOL!!!! Yes, you did get a little ****y about it.

How else
would you have known that I got a warning letter,

You posted it asshole lol Too funny please stop.

Nope, you did George remember this post claiming that
I have lost my ISP:

"William Wallace" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

11:00 AM on the East coast and Twisty hasn't posted yet. He must be in

an
emergency session with his imaginary shrink....LOL!

Yes and Landshark lost his iSP for forging what a shame.

After the warning letter I didn't post for 3 days. The letter
was Cc to
, so you figured since I didn't
post, I had lost my ISP.........LMAO!!!!

if you didn't
complain? Why did they send me a letter naming you as the
complainant?

How did they name me as the complaintant? i am not george Busch you
stupid idiot when will you wise up gay boy, has transexual life effected
your thinking, seems so.

Yes George, please educate us again on why you posted with
the sig of wa3moj? "oh I was looking it up" LOL!!!

BEST of all...................
Why are you crying about it, if it isn't
true????

Who is crying ? Certainly not me, I am laughing my ass of at your
impotance. You are the one with the feminine whine I hear.

Yes you are look at this post George. Look at all the others
where you cry crocodile tears (as you like to put it)

Oh this is fun watching you squirm.
Please make sure that you use the AOL
proxy and make a post from
defending
yourself.

Landshark

Honestly i would like to but that isn't me, in fact dickiehead cranium
knows it is not me, so I am sure he will now do it just to bust your
bubble for saying it.

He can say what he wants, but I have the proof and that's why you are
whining on ever post I make.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and