Old December 7th 03, 04:26 PM
siroblivion.

"Night Ranger" wrote in message
m...
If you purchased a Midland CB radio in the mid to late 1970s you
probably received a copy of the Midland CB Convoy Buddy Kit that came
with your CB. I scanned my Midland Convoy CB box top (Midland 77-830
from 1977) and the Midland CB Convoy Buddy Kit and placed it on-line
for all to see.

You have a real nice website there; brought back many fine memories looking
at the old equipment. I put up a copy of really old circa 60's equipment a
reprint from a old S9 magazine at http://members.tripod.com/craig328/ ..
shocked the page is still there! Not great quality scans but your welcome to
take anything you like. Would be great is someone else preserves the
information and photos.