Old December 7th 03, 08:43 PM
Steveo

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
"-[{~]}" wrote in message
. ..
It's okay for Dougie to insult me and post stuff about me, putting
down me and my father and mother and freinds of mine... But when
someone posts something about HIS wife or girlfreind or whatever....
it's a major crime. hmph... talk about being a hypocrite...

No you guys took it to the next level by naming her, posting her
address in this NG.

Nothing is scared in the heat of the battle...
dougie should know this...
you know who...

You are posting an innocent woman's name and address on usenet you
ignorant goober. You better hope she doesnt so much as break a finger
nail.

An innocent convict? MUHAHAHA!

--
http://NewsReader.Com/