Old December 7th 03, 08:50 PM
jim

-[{~]} wrote:
attention you clueless morons...

If there was a warrant for my arrest from F.B.I. I wouldn't be sitting
here in my house, F.B.I. has the right to come get anyone that has a
felony arrest warrant. if there was one, as you all say there is...
I'd be in the pin right now... why ain't I? because there isn't one, I
called and spoke to the agent in Ohio. and he said, No, there isn't
ANYTHING in our computers. So, you all need to quit your stinking
lying... go find something to do... clueless idiots.

you know who...

P.S. don't you boneheads understand how law works? felony warrants are
acted upon quickly...

you called the fbi asking if they had a warrant for yourself? thats funny...