Old December 8th 03, 07:38 AM
Dr. Death

I remember my first cb I had to pay 20 or 25$ for my license
I had a Navaho base and I used a short piece of wire oh the channel selector
and got 23A my first RC
Your website brought back some fond childhood memories

"Night Ranger" wrote in message
m...
If you purchased a Midland CB radio in the mid to late 1970s you
probably received a copy of the Midland CB Convoy Buddy Kit that came
with your CB. I scanned my Midland Convoy CB box top (Midland 77-830
from 1977) and the Midland CB Convoy Buddy Kit and placed it on-line
for all to see.

The scanned images are available at;
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Midlan...onvoy_Kit.html

I also scanned an unused copy of the FCC's CB license application from
1974 available at;
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/FCC_CB...from_1974.html

The main entry page complete with a vintage CB photo-gallery is
available at;
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb

Enjoy!

-Night Ranger