Old December 11th 03, 09:50 PM
KØHB

"William Mutch" wrote

I think a lot of the long gray vanity call lists of DX and contest
results should be moved out of QST and onto some sub menu web page where
the three people who give a damn could look them up.

You must have been distracted by a passing bimbo or something, but DXCC
listings were removed from QST several years ago and moved to the DXCC
Annual Report which goes only to DXCC participants.

The contest result listings similarly have been removed from QST and now can
be accessed on the web.

I object to ARRL's position that we should not be discussing sex,
politics or religion on the bands...what else is left worth talking
about? BUT I wish ARRL or *someone* could act effectively to make
these discussions a bit more civil.

ARRL makes no regulations whatsoever. You can talk about what ever you deem
proper, and only Riley Hollingsworth will challenge you if he thinks you're
over the line.

73, de Hans, K0HB