Old December 11th 03, 11:43 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

n.webtv.net...
Like the dittoheads who bought into their

lying-ass, hypocritical false
Messiah's rants, you freeband and call for

enforement against others.
Liars and perverts and hypcocrites, oh, my. : )

==================================
"Twistedhed"
wrote in message

tv.net...

"Not at all. If you ever paid attention, you would
know I care not what
people think, forget remember, or do. It just
doesn't matter to me.

====================================

From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: KC8LDO Question
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:58:08 -0400 (EDT)
X-WebTV-Signatu 1
ETAtAhUAoy0iz+udQfCy1mhf6SzrYj0RpzQCFD6
zgoAg10Kh3V+pAnr1lJWaO9ba

snip
Of course I'm a lousy troll,,,
snip

-----
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
snip
,,if such acts bring you pleasure,,,,,you have my
permission to "make a fool of" me any time

snip
-----------------------

Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author:
(Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST

in

nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie.
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet
works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous
acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you

sent
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of
me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as

it irks
you or someone like you. However, as a

consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within

the
confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men

tell
me I have a good signal in the pile

=====================================

You need to spend more of your time QSL'ing with
your "saucer men" buddies. Now if you stay good,
and don't annoy people on the news group, Santa
Claus will bring you a brand new Star Trek
Communicator for Xmas. Just think about all the
flying saucer contacts you can make with that!
Heck, you'll be back here after Xmas babbling
about how you talked to Captain Kirk. You might
even have Scottie beam you up for a quick vist
too.
8-))

--
Leland C. Scott