Old December 12th 03, 02:05 PM
Twistedhed

Jose wrote:
I don't lilke the ARRL, because QST does not print any articles on
Freebanding. =A0 Freebanding IS more popular than ham radio, and we
represent almost 15 million new potential ARRL members. =A0 Too bad the
ARRL Yankees can't figure this out.
Jose
_
Preferring to dress in drag as a woman, 209.195.185.229 at nauticom.net
pouted his lips, applied his ruby-red lipstick, shaved his legs and
called himself a she, and referred to himself as "Marylou" with:

Sir, if you are so interested in having a

magazine dedicated to the free banding

people why don't you start one.

Junior: That's NOT what he said. Read it again and try mouthing the
words outoud s-l-o-w-l-y.

With 15 million, seems that you would end up

as a financial wizard.

As you,,,,

The ARRL isn't going to print anything about

free banding when they operate on

frequencies they are not permitted.

It has been discussed in the past. When did this new rule you speak of
become adhered to by the ARRL?

"Licensing" is the name of the game.

The game is whatever we define it to be, despite your failure at
defining rules for others.

"Legal"

operation is the name of the game.

Umm,,no. Freebanding is not legal. Since your game is apparenty
diffferent than that of others, you would best yourself by not telling
others how to play theirs.

Maybe you should go back to printing a "CB"

magazine, something like there was back in

the 60's-70's.

Several subscription-only 'zines are available
featuring cb AND freebanding.