Old December 13th 03, 09:02 AM
Brainbuster

William Wallace wrote in message ...
"Brainbuster" wrote in
:

At least some of his were CB related posts.

Peter beater you always have an excuse,

No... I can see the facts, you only see what you want to.

just like the keyclowns always
trying to justify what you did

What am I trying to justify.. what do you think I did?

You are the one trying to justify your trolling, by accusing other people
(those interested in CB) of it.
What you try to ignore is your own troll posts - which make up almost
all of your contribution to this group.
Some other people have shown a willingness to change things for the
better - you just make excuses why you shouldn't even try.

Funny part is I see no Cb related
threads from you

Try opening your eyes... it may also help if you learn a little more of the
English language first.

OK, I will help you out a little with some recent posts...
Wanted: 900MHz CB radios
how many cb channels are there?
Look at it another way...

And there are others about getting this CB newsgroup back to CB topics.
You only see what you want to see.

In your own words...
"Now go wash off"

Unless you have something useful to contribute to this group, the sender
filter can