Old December 14th 03, 01:14 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message

Hey Brainbuster, any comment on these posts by moparsteveo?

Wassup - Mopar and Mark's legs not good enough for you now?
Try looking... I have made comments a short time back, and see no
reason to keep repeating them just because you refuse to see them.

Oh I'm sorry you can't see these trolls because you support their agenda.

No, you cannot see the posts that do not suit you - try looking. You may
even be able to see that I filter out many topics - so I don't see much of
the crud. You can read, can't you?

If you are filtering out all these posts how is it that you are
reading this topic, assmunch? Your killfile is the same as queersharks
it is non existant.