Old December 16th 03, 02:05 PM
gw

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
Steveo wrote in message ...
(gw) wrote:
(Crisco Kathy) wrote in message
om...
I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

i don't know girl.......i like big booty on lopez but you, i really
don't think so.....besides why would any self respecting tax payer
turn over their tax records to a has been cpa like yourself.....a
convicted felon and a fat ass....no sir.....too damn much ass crack
for me......thank your very much....

This could be construed as inside crisco trading. Are you trying
to drive up dogie's market, gw?

Here we have Stevo and GW trolling away posting ass stuff and no
complaints from Brainlessbuster or Landshark the hypocrite.

whatsamatta crybaby don't like it????? do something about it......