Old December 22nd 03, 01:53 AM
David

Default Good Small Antenna

Hello there folks wondering if you's could help me please,

I live about 50 meters from the ground in the highest part of glasgow
city-scotland- However i can only manage about an 8-9foot antenna and
im looking for the best one too buy that is good on the 11 meter dx
could someone please help me,

Im not very tech minded so i dont think i could build one sadly, I was
thinking about the sirio dipole that can also be used as single ele
beam do yous think that would work ok from the window of my spare
bedroom? Any suggestions very welcome thanks.