Old December 28th 03, 01:06 AM
twistedhed

Chukkkeesukkeee, shut your faggot mouth, it is better used for giving
head, as we all well know. Now, go puff that root.

See your faggot ass at Hazel park, bring your 9mm, as you always
threaten to do. A cubscout with final stage cancer could pound you to
jelly.

me thor6883@yahoodotcom wrote in message . ..
contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...

John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919

this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
learned.

73

me

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:09:33 -0600, tmac was
spewin' his pothole sayin':

...I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
...recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?
...Thanks,
...tmac