Old December 28th 03, 05:26 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Do i look like steeler bill!?

job might be on the line. lose 6-0 to my jets....

I hope they keep him and his running game since, the Browns
play them twice a year...exactly the same amount of times
that I go to town for yeast, and copper line. lol

UUUhhhhhhhhh, I wonder what you do with
that combo ;-)

Grand Daddy ran whiskey in a big block Dodge, he bought it at an auction
at the Mason's lodge. Johnson county sheriff, painted on the side.

Just shot a coat of primer, then we looked inside. Him and my uncle
tore that engine down...I still remember that rumblin' sound..

You could smell the whiskey burnin' down copperhead road.

--
Frank Gilliland is a dip****!