Old December 30th 03, 04:09 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
(No No Not George) wrote:
Steveo
Steveo wrote:
Kathleen R. Lee, CPA 4701.16(A)(5)-Convicted of aiding & assisting
in
filing of false tax returns. CPA certificate revoked. 2001 Apr 24

It's a friggin public record, blowhard. Sue me, but donut leave
yourself open for the re-coop costs, cuz retort is the order now.

I would suck her pussy till her head caved in.

"http://www.sexy-celebrity-photos.com/image-CathyLeeCrosby-1-cathy1.jp
g.h tm"

Wrong kathy, and year. She's hooked up with n8wwm-doug, a fat ****
who likes cock.

btw, she got her cpa ticket pulled for blowing truckers as a ploy
to get a-hold of their tax returns. Some of them drivers are still
looking for her felony toting lard-ass. (don't tell 'em doug live's
with her)

Do you want to follow Twithed into the ISP **** can?

YES! If you're fag enuff to pull it off. Idle threats suck, btw.

George making idle threats again Mopar?
Remember this one:

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department

He said my ISP was pulled because he had sent
the complaints from his account.
WRONG!!! LMAO!!!!

Landshark

--