Old March 27th 04, 11:22 PM
Dave Shrader

Patrick Gardella wrote:

There is a reason why people post on usenet. They get answers.

SNIP

Why is it that the simple things are the last things you check.

SNIP ... Wrong comment!! The Problem item is ALWAYS the last thing you
check!!! I've retired from engineering which included a four year
sojourn into professional photography. My medium format camera is/was
defective. I check and replaced the battery that runs the shutter. Still
defective so off to the repair shop. I received a call from the repair
shop yesterday, Friday, describing the defect and requesting approval to
repair. ???Are you ready??? The replacement battery was defective!!!!

I'm red faced!! I'm also $85 poorer for the want of a $3 lithium battery

Moral[s] to the story: It's always the last thing ... It's always the
simplest thing ... It's always the most embarassing thing ... etc.

W1MCE