Old December 31st 03, 01:00 AM

gw wrote:
Keep bragging like you actually know how to do anything, and you
will end up inviting 5,000 trolls to the group just to test you.
And they will change newsreaders more often than you change
underwear (there are tens of thousands of free news servers). In
fact, they will use anonymous remailers that do type II mixmaster;
which cannot be traced. All you will do is expose yourself as
being a usenet neophyte ****ing against a wall. These folks will
find your IP and e-mail, and spam you so often and ping you so much
that you will hide under your bed. I am not daring you to take
folks like that on, just giving you a heads up.

what are you going to do??? bite me????

Do what you want with the free advice. I bet I could drum up 100 trolls in
under a month to come in here and play. And I bet they could get another
100. Look, I just came to see some CB chatter, at the invite of a
buddy. I gave you some pretty sound, free advice. You don't wan't any of
me. I can switch remailers, munge headers and swap ISP's and news
services faster than you can change shoes. And I am not even one of the
good trolls. You already ****ed up - you are feeding through google. These
geeks nowadays can get into the news reader posting host logs and know
everything about you in an hour. Once in a back door at the posting host,
whois, fingers, and faces32 works. Most trolls are just little puissants
like you, but god forbid you **** in the Cheerios of one of the skilled,
relentless ones - well, you don't want that. BTW, you posted to the
NNTP posting host at 216.166.44.158, and the reference ID's trace right
back to the IP address you held at the moment you posted. Dummy. You don't
even know how type-II mixmasters work, do you? Whatever - do what you
want.

--
Truckers get the best $20 whores