Old January 7th 04, 08:17 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Lancer
wrote:

On 7 Jan 2004 04:28:43 GMT, Robert The Bruce
wrote:

From:
ΚΚ
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:31:31 EDT
Subject: Who Is Forging WA3MOJ

hey dumb ass, ever thought the one who is forging
wa3moj is randy? i guess not. I know for a fact that
he and morpharholic are posting that callsign
around.

tim

Now your trying to say that the No Fear post where he ended it with
his call sign was a forgery? He already admitted he posted it, he
just copied and pasted wrong.

I would agree if not for one thing -- there are no posts by anyone in any
newsgroup posted prior to the one in question that contains WA3MOJ. Remember
that all of this WA3MOJ stuff is based on two assumptions: that the callsign was
a signature, and that it was put there accidentally. If it was a signature, and
it was accidently copied and pasted from another newsgroup post, where's that
post? If not from a newsgroup post, then from what document was it copied? And
in the originating document, was the callsign written in the first, second or
third person (from him, to him, or about him)? It may not have been a signature
at all. In fact.....

Nobody has stopped to think of any other possibility. For example, if I didn't
like someone in my neighborhood, it would have been real easy for me to suggest
I was that person, knowing that he, not me, would be the target of harassment.
And the more "george" denies he is WA3MOJ, the more everyone is convinced that
he is lying, which may be exactly what he intends. So it may be very possible
that he is laughing it up while playing all of you like puppets.

Just something to think about.