Old January 8th 04, 12:07 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

snip
Another theory I spose', except the fact that he jumps thru
hoops whenever someone says anything about WA3MOJ. Whatever
the case may be, he only posts flames about CBer's so when
the rock drops, he has it coming.

It's not a good thing when the rock drops on the wrong head -- it can
bounce right back onto your lap. Someone in this newsgroup is going to
find that out real soon.

How'd you make out with your visit?

What visit?

This one:

Ain't no gangster gonna chase me out of my own home. There are already two
dead gangsters because of you..... and their buds are coming after the
source of the misinformation. How long do you want to play this game? If
the newsgroup is -that- important to you then maybe you should think about
another hobby.

BTW, I gave them everything I know. They are ****ed. If I were you I would
run like hell. But I'm not you, so if you enjoy filing a "false report"
with the mob then, by all means, enjoy the consequences.

Dumbass.

--
We'll raises up our glasses
Against evil forces