Old January 8th 04, 06:21 PM
Lancer

On 8 Jan 2004 17:12:48 GMT, Sir Walter Raleigh
wrote:

I did I offered you assholes a chance to see my
drivers license but sorry this kind of quality
entertainment doesnt come free it will cost you
$1000 and I had set up a Paypal account for it
to go through but you keyclowns cried and whined
that you wont pay money. I bet you steal cable TV
too and sneak into concerts under the fence like
a theif. Well what can I say you had the chance and
you blew it now the offer still stands though the price
has gone up $2000.

I have asked you several times for the paypal info, where is it?

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Jan 8 18:12:47 2004 depuis l'IP : ac959a4e.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]