Old January 8th 04, 07:42 PM
Lancer

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:36:59 GMT, Lancer wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:57:39 -0600, Johhny Walker Black
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
m:

On 8 Jan 2004 17:12:48 GMT, Sir Walter Raleigh
wrote:

I did I offered you assholes a chance to see my
drivers license but sorry this kind of quality
entertainment doesnt come free it will cost you
$1000 and I had set up a Paypal account for it
to go through but you keyclowns cried and whined
that you wont pay money. I bet you steal cable TV
too and sneak into concerts under the fence like
a theif. Well what can I say you had the chance and
you blew it now the offer still stands though the price
has gone up $2000.

I have asked you several times for the paypal info, where is it?

Do you have a verified paypal account? Provide your verified paypal email
address and we will send the request for money to that address. If the e-
mail address you send is not PayPal verified, No transaction. These are
the rules either play by them or whine like a sissy.

Sorry Pal, you said you don't have an AOL account. My discussion was
with the guy from the AOL account. If thats not you, quit answering
for him. These are the rules, either play by them or whine like a
sissy.

Silly me, thats all you do is whine like a sissy.

Your not George, your not WA3MOJ, you don't have an AOL account.
Keep up gayboy, get your damn head out of the bottle..