Old January 10th 04, 01:07 AM
Richard Cranium

Duke Of RRCB wrote in message ...
FIRST

Twistedhed wrote:
I don't encourage lawbreaking, Frankie..
never did..

THEN

Twistedhed wrote:
There are killer contacts being made all the time.
C'mon down, pick a number, and chat awhile...
everyone's doing it. I'm not even going to
acknowledge the hammie status thing, as you
well know, no one cares if a call is held or
not on the band,,,,,that's the beauty of it
,,,,anyone can do it,,,,plug and play

CONTRADICTION??? YES
HYPOCRITE????YES

How do you figure that? He acknowledges the reality of the situation,
unlike you.

The flames, the illegality, the flooding, the strife,
the hate and discontent.

All from YOU.

One man is responsible.

YOU.

Twistedhed.

Nope. Georgie-girl Busch WA3MOJ.

He is a bootlegger.

Prove it.

He is a freeloader.

Prove it.

He is a trouble maker.

No. We know YOU are a trouble-maker. Prove that Twistie is.

He is a liar and a law breaker.

No. We know that YOU are. Never caught Twist in a lie.

He is a flame magnet.

No. YOU are.

He is a troll.

Nope. YOU are a TROLL, however.

He is paranoid.

No. YOU are a delusional paranoid. A textbook case, in fact.

He is hiding his ham status.

No. YOU are.

His posts encourage CBers to operate on
unauthorized frequencies.

Never saw any evidence of that. But YOUR posts encourage CBers to stay
on CB and never bother to get their ham licenses.

He dares the FCC to catch him violating the law.

Never saw any evidence of that, either.

This man must be brought to justice.

Yup, His name is Georgie-girl Busch, WA3MOJ, in Allentown, PA.

Write to and complain.

Write to
and complain

Write to
and complain.

Why. Why load his desk with complaints about anonymous TROLLs? He has
no authority to deal with people like YOU, Georgie-girl.

Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Jan 9 18:37:46 2004 depuis l'IP : aca6d16e.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Why are you still posting via an anonymous remailer in France,
Georgie-girl? COWARD!