Old January 10th 04, 02:26 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

lets hear how many divisions one has confirmed. about 88 here but i'm
sure there are some bucket mouths pushing a buck and a half...

Divisions?

sorry, there are some posters here who work international dx and exchange
qsl cards. a division is a particular number given to a country like 1 is
italy, 2 us, 3 brazil etc. the alfa tango web site provides the
numbers/countires list. no i am not an at member now, though i used to
be.

My bad, I have the cards but never did the division thing.

Learn something everytime I read this board.

the northern latitude folks like ourselves have a fairly difficult time
working the dx. closer to the equator the better the chances.