Old January 12th 04, 02:40 AM
R. F. BURNS

"No No Not George" wrote in message
om...
"R. F. BURNS" wrote in message

Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Opps I looked closer at the pics and see the medicine bottles next to
the easy chair and some of the poor condition of the homes and I must
say I think Riley would puke, so I unsent that url but I did send him
the main page where radios are for sale the RCI 10/12 meter radio in
with the CBs.

Great idea! The RCI 10/12 is a great radio. I like the DX99V better because
the AM swing is more than the RCI models. I do admit the RCI has better
ears, though.

I guess the important thing is for Riley to get the model he likes best.
Which ever one Riley decides to go with he'll probably be able to get it
peaked and clipped without an extra charge.
Cheers......
RF