Old January 13th 04, 03:53 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , (gw)
wrote:

Steveo wrote in message ...
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

Did you see where that women tried to claim she hit the
mega lotto and lost the ticket, in E Cleveland?

What pile o ****e. lol

hey stevo i was thinking for a second there, when they said that the
winning ticket was purchased in cleveland, ohio, that you had won
that pile of money and that maybe we could be friends doncha know....i
mean surely with that big pile of money you could remeber all your
buds on rec.radio.cb...........

who asked you anything gw ...you are one of the reasons that
this newsgroup is so screwed up....try and deny that fact will ya.....