Old January 13th 04, 04:18 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
(gw) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

Did you see where that women tried to claim she hit the
mega lotto and lost the ticket, in E Cleveland?

What pile o ****e. lol

hey stevo i was thinking for a second there, when they said that the
winning ticket was purchased in cleveland, ohio, that you had won
that pile of money and that maybe we could be friends doncha know....i
mean surely with that big pile of money you could remeber all your
buds on rec.radio.cb...........

Oh no question GW, I'd have to book a floor someplace in Vegas
if that ever happened. We'd call it the keyclown floor, the broads
would be wearing little smell canceling mics as pasties!

We'd have so much fun we'd need plastic surgery to remove the
smiles from our god damn faces. ($-vacation)

Too funny................ That's only a few hour
drive for me.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,