Old January 13th 04, 06:45 PM
Jerry Oxendine

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jerry Oxendine" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(gw) wrote:
retired kind of early didn't ya jerry???

Don't knock it till you've done it. That usually means life
has been fairly good to you, as long as you're healthy.

That about says it. I used to hate it when the management would go out
to play golf for the afternoon.
Or go out to lunch and stay gone 2-3 hours. We got 1/2
hour. If YOU were 1 minute late, you got scolded; bosses came and went

as
they pleased. Now I can do it
TOO! LOL! (Tomorrow is a day to help put up a Jo Gunn antenna)

Jerry

That's cool hangin' with the radio dudes, putting up Jo Gunn's,
and such. Sounds like you're enjoying the other side of the
coin now Jer.

Do any fishing?

Yes, but not extensively. Most of my fishin' is done on the Catawba River
with a cane pole and a cork! I catch
a few cats now and then.......................

Jerry