Old January 20th 04, 03:28 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Jerry=A0Oxendine)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From:
(Randy)
How bout them Panthers!
_
No doubt about it! Another good 'ol southern team taking the
Philthadelphians to task once again in their own back yard,,,and good
prevails over evil once again g!
HECK YAAAAAA!
_
I rarely watch football/basketball games, but I

sho 'nuff watched the Panthers hand the

Eagles their a**es last night.

WOOOOOHOOOO! Seems Philly was

mockin'

Charlotte as a "bunch of redneck hicks" and

looking down their yankee noses at us.

Yea,,I caught plenty of that, too. See, Philthydelphians haven't learned
about Karma, yet. They have had years and years of chances to learn, but
they will always remain a pathetic city full of false promises. They did
the same thing and acted the same way last year with the Bucs, and the
same way the year before with the Pats,,,they are incapable of learning.
I laughed my ass off at the pregame warmup,,,they looked like a tribe of
chimps on the field about to feed, the way they were hopping up and
down, slam-dancing each other.

Um.....someone said something about

34-6?????? NOT!!!!

Jerry

I heard folks musing about a complete route, but I'm not gonna talk no
guff. My season ends on a smile no matter,,Philthy was disciplined.
Gotta like them Panthers, though, they remind me of a west coast team
from the seventies that had nothing but rejects on their team and were
laughed at many times,,,they ended up becoming one of the most feared
teams in the NFL. Carolina's defense is excellent, but no one has been
able to contain their offense, either.
Look away, look away, look away, Dixie land!