Old August 8th 03, 08:58 PM
Reg Edwards

I am much more interested in getting the
generated RF into the Æther.
---

Cec, Good, now we're back on track. But what's the 377 ohms of nothingness
to do with a random length of wire which has any impedance you fancy just by
connecting to it. Even without making a connection and just using your
imagination. Could the person who confidently raised this subject from the
dead please give us some clues about calculating the turns ratio. I don't
have ready access to the works of Maxwell and there's no mention of it in my
1992 edition of the ARRL Handbook.

And I think my smiley is better than yours!