Old January 21st 04, 02:59 PM
gw

Dave or Debby wrote in message . ..
Yep, it UNfortunately is. I saw one the other day, and I couldn't
believe my eyes!

We ALL need to e mail Uniden and tell them that WE WON'T BUY ANY of
their CB's that are made in RED COMMUNIST CHINA, just like we don't
sell new units of COBRA, rat shack, and whoever else that makes their
CB's in RED CHINA !

Has anyone been in one of these units yet? Are they the same as the
last board 510, or is it changed?

I KNOW that the quality of this CB and ANY OTHER CB made in RED CHINA
is lower than they were when they were made in the Phillipines!
That's because a communist system is SO UNBiblical, that it pays all
it's slaves the same $$$$, except you are in the party elite !

SO let's ALL git to Uniden's web site, so WE CAN made THE difference!

I warned Uniden about this years ago, so NOW I will tell them that
THIS CB shop will NOT buy CHINESE PINKO CB's ever (Lord Willing)!!!!

well actually they are flooding this country with cheap poorly made
products.......and since we gave them most favored nation status(don't
ask me why), this type of activity will continue....and so they use
the money to improve their army and their nuclear
capabilities......maybe i am missing something here but why is it i
can see this and the people in charge of this country always seem to
look the other way on such things?